The steps given below will help you connect your Android device to a router using the WPS button.
- Step 1:First, make sure that your wireless router has a WPS button.
- Step 2:Make sure that your Wi-Fi router is turned ON.
- Step 3:Now, navigate to your Android device’s Settings section and tap the Network & Internet option.
- Step 4:Locate and tap the Wi-Fi option.
- Step 5:Now, the Wi-Fi screen will appear on your Android device.
- Step 6:Tap the Wi-Fi preferences option followed by WPS Push Button or WPS Pin Entry.
- Step 7:Press the WPS button on your router if you have selected the WPS Push Button option.
- Step 8:If your selection is WPS Pin Entry, then an eight-digit PIN will be displayed on your Android device; now perform the configuration through a web browser.
- Step 9:To know how to connect your Android device to the router using the WPS PIN @Entry method, click the Call button available on this screen.