HOW TO BOOST WIFI SIGNAL ON ROUTER WITHOUT ANTENNA?
It is quite difficult to work with a slow or weak Wi-Fi signal. The speed of the Wi-Fi network is subject to external factors like interference, distance, and router age. It is not simple to maintain a strong Wi-Fi network. Many routers come with antennas, which help to direct the Wi-Fi signal. But if your router does not have antennas, you could still improve the Wi-Fi signal. Read more to learn how to boost WiFi signal on router without antenna.
Solution-1: Reposition the router
Solution-2: Remove obstacles
- Step 1 :If the router is placed between big objects like a fridge or wall, the Wi-Fi signal is obstructed.
- Step 2 :Keep it away from the electronic and metal devices.
- Step 3 :Also, position the router away from the water areas like pools, tanks, or tub as the water absorbs and see how to boost WiFi signal on router without antenna.
Solution-3: Update the router firmware
- Step 1 :Updating the firmware improves the router performance.
- Step 2 :If you find the latest firmware update on the manufacturer webpage, download it on your computer.
- Step 3 :Connect your computer to the router’s network and install the latest firmware from the router configuration page.
Solution-4: Switch the channel
- Step 1 :Most of the routers choose the convenient Wi-Fi channel automatically, depending on the location.
- Step 2 :Few old routers cannot automatically select the channel.
- Step 3 :Navigate to the router configuration page from a browser and go to the Wi-Fi network settings.
- Step 4 :Change the channel and see how to boost WiFi signal on router without antenna has improved