How To Access Router Without Internet?
If you are facing difficulties in accessing the Internet via a wireless router, you can use an Ethernet cable for establishing a connection between the wireless and your computer.
To know how to access router without the internet, refer to the easy steps mentioned on this web page.
- STEP : 1 Take an Ethernet cable and connect its one end to the LAN port of your wireless router.
- STEP : 2 The other end of the Ethernet cable must be plugged into the Ethernet port of your computer.
- STEP : 1 Start your web browser on the computer, type the wireless router’s IP address in the address field, and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
Method 1 - Control panel
- STEP : 1 Access the Windows search bar by holding the Win and S keys together on the keyboard.
- STEP : 2 Enter the View network connections option in the search field and select it from the search result.
- STEP : 3 Double-click your network connection and select the Details option.
- STEP : 4 The IP address of the wireless router is shown in the IPv4 address field.
Method 2 - Command prompt
- STEP : 1 Launch the Command Prompt window on the computer.
- STEP : 2 Enter the ‘ipconfig’ command in the Command Prompt window.
- STEP : 3 The wireless router’s IP address is found in the IP v4 address field.
- STEP : 1 Now, the login web page of the wireless router will open.
- STEP : 2 Provide your wireless router’s username and password in the appropriate fields.
- STEP : 3 By default, for most of the wireless routers, the username and password are admin and password, respectively.
- STEP : 4 For some of the wireless routers, the password must be left empty.
- STEP : 5 Select the Sign In or Log In option to access the wireless router’s web-based setup page.
- STEP : 6 You can customize the settings of the wireless router.
Click the Call button available on this page to get remote assistance to Access router without the internet